RAM Technologies Enhances Workflow Capabilities
and Supervisory Tools of
HEALTHsuite® Core Administrative Platform
RAM Technologies, Inc., the perennial leader in the development of enterprise software for health plans and benefit administrators, has released an enhancement to its HEALTHsuite® Mercato core administrative platform. This new release features advanced functionality to dramatically extend workflow automation and processing capabilities across the enterprise.
“At RAM Technologies we utilize technology to solve the problems of healthcare administration,” stated Robert A. Tulio, President of RAM Technologies. “We are constantly striving to provide our clients with the most comprehensive capabilities to streamline their operations. The addition of these advanced workflow and supervisory tools is just one example of RAM’s commitment to our clients and our products.”
HEALTHsuite's automated workflow has been redesigned to improve efficiency across the enterprise. One of the main features of this enhancement is a robust, centralized work queue. This centralized queue pulls together new and existing work items and presents them on a single dialog for users and supervisors; simplifying the process of monitoring, managing and reassigning work. Enrollment, eligibility, members, providers, authorizations, care management, claims and customer service information is easily accessible and provides supervisors with the information they need to ensure timely completion of work within and across all departments. The following features are included:
- Enhanced Assignment of Requests – provides supervisors with greater flexibility in assigning member-related and provider-related requests to users and queues as needed.
- Extension of Supervisor Security – Additional security has been added for supervisors across queues and dialogs.
- Integration with Existing Queue Features – the new Centralized Work Queue includes previously available request queue features without change to the existing function(s).
- Email Notifications – Automatic email notifications may be sent to users when requests are assigned to them or to queues to which they are assigned.
- Home Page – The new Centralized Work Queue may be set as the HEALTHsuite home page for users who spend significant time working on requests.
- Reporting – reports have been added that may be generated directly from within the user interface (real-time).
- And More – This is a partial list of new capabilities. For more information on these and the many other productivity enhancing features of the HEALTHsuite system contact us.
HEALTHsuite Mercato is a highly adaptable, browser-based solution designed to streamline the administration of government sponsored healthcare. HEALTHsuite Mercato provides unparalleled automation across health plan operations including eligibility and enrollment, benefit administration, provider contracting and reimbursement, provider credentialing, medical & utilization management, care management, premium billing, encounter / claims administration, overpayment recovery, customer service, contact management, capitation, subrogation, fulfillment, EDI integration, management & operational reporting and more.
In addition to the enterprise capabilities provided by HEALTHsuite Mercato, RAM’s eHealthsuite web portal enables providers and members to interact with the health plan in real time through a secure Internet connection. This self-service functionality, available 24 x 7, lowers administrative costs by reducing the demands on the health plan’s customer service personnel.
About RAM Technologies, Inc.
RAM Technologies is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions for healthcare payers. For over 35 years RAM Technologies has led the way in the creation of superior software solutions for health plans serving government sponsored healthcare programs (Managed Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, Federal Employee Health Programs, etc.). RAM Technologies has merited a top spot in the Philadelphia Business Journal's "List of Top Software Developers" for eight consecutive years, has been featured in Inc. Magazine's List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for five years and has been named Most Promising Insurance Technology Solution Provider by CIO Review. To learn more about RAM Technologies call (877) 654-8810 or visit www.ramtechinc.com.