The EDI Manager will be assigned to oversee all aspects industry standard and client specific proprietary inbound and outbound electronic transactions. This is a mid-level management position and requires strong operational EDI management experience and the ability to monitor and manage multiple client’s outcomes concurrently, as well as demonstrate excellent staff management skills.
- Develop efficient tactical and scalable processes to manage electronic transactions while ensuring compliance and alignment with internal/client expectations
- Assess and implement end-to-end reporting needed to reconcile all transactions to meet internal/client SLAs
- Maximize use of the RAM processing platform, surround products, and clean data management methodologies to drive automated and efficient outcomes
- Develop / maintain policies and procedures, workflows, handoff processes, etc.
- Assess and maximize job scheduling software
- Coordinate with IT/Ops Support to ensure UAT plans, scenarios and cases align with operational processes and expected results
- Implement a continuous improvement plans using data driven metrics to identify opportunities for improvements in technology and process to drive the most efficient outcomes including use of robotic automation
- Support sales activities demonstrating depth and breadth of industry knowledge
- Assist with implementations as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Industry Experience: 5+ years in healthcare industry experience working in the payer segment in Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid or working with an industry competitor. BPaaS experience is a plus.
Skills & Knowledge: Expertise in industry standard and proprietary electronic data management. MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Access. Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and oral communication abilities are a must. Candidate must have subject matter expertise with enterprise back office healthcare payer product solutions. Must possess both strong operational and technical management skills as well as the ability to interact directly with internal departments and clients. Able to oversee and deliver results across multiple clients is also required. Knowledge of the healthcare industry, BPaaS operations and experience in building scalable operations are pluses.
Years of Experience: 5+ Years
Education: A Bachelors of Science (BS), Bachelors of Arts degree (BA) or equivalent is preferred.
Certifications/Licenses: Healthcare industry, IT / Business, consulting or project management certifications a plus.
Travel Requirements: Less than 25% (fluctuates)
References: Two Former Employers (Direct Manager), 1-2 former Clients
Number of Clients Supported: Multiple
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits
Salary requirements must accompany resume for consideration.
To apply for this position:
- Send resume as “Word” document and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirm “BPaaS EDI Manager” is in the subject line of email
EEO / AA Employer