The BPaaS IT / OPs Director is responsible setting up and executing shared service support of BPaaS and/or Hosted SaaS solutions. The scope of support includes Production Control, Configuration, Workflow, EDI, Automation and UAT. Oversee planning, organizing, and managing IT / OPs support areas to deliver outcomes aligned with operational and contractual commitments. This is a senior-level management position and requires a seasoned professional with outstanding judgment, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. The position requires strategic thinking, decision-making ability and formal responsibility for meeting business goals. Candidates need strong operational management experience and the ability to monitor and manage multiple client’s outcomes concurrently, as well as demonstrate excellent staff management skills.
- Develop and maintain department policies and procedures, workflows, internal SLAs, etc.
- Build out and execute configuration maintenance structure (after implementation)
- Build out UAT strategy and plans and oversee ongoing UAT execution
- Assess job scheduling capabilities and build / run standard interdependent automated job scheduling
- Assess EDI capabilities and identify and gaps from an operational perspective. Oversee BPaaS EDI functions
- Assess robotics/machine learning opportunities and deploy where ROI can be realized
- Work with operational leaders to implement necessary controls between IT Support and Operations
- Develop / maintain sales slides to describe IT / OPs support role and support sales activities demonstrating depth and breadth of industry knowledge
- Determine opportunities for improvements in technology to drive the most efficient outcomes including assessment of logical data constraints
- Drive compliant, profitable and client expected end-to-end BPaaS outcomes
- Assist with implementations as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Industry Experience: 7+ years in healthcare industry experience working in the payer segment in Medicare Advantage or Managed Medicaid, or working with an industry competitor.
Skills & Knowledge: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Access. Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and oral communication abilities are a must. Candidate must have subject matter expertise with enterprise back office healthcare payer product solutions. Must possess strong analytical skills as well as the ability to interact directly with internal business analysts, programming staff and QA staff, and clients. Attention to detail and the ability to work under time constraints are also required. Knowledge of the healthcare industry, the ability to read program code, experience writing SQL queries, functional, regression and user testing experience and EDI experience are all big pluses.
Years of Experience: 7+ Years
Education: A Bachelors of Science (BS), Bachelors of Arts degree (BA) or equivalent is preferred.
Certifications/Licenses: Healthcare industry, IT / Business, consulting or project management certifications a plus.
Travel Requirements: Less than 25% (fluctuates)
References: Two Former Employers (Direct Manager), 1-2 former Clients
Number of Clients Supported: Multiple
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits
Salary requirements must accompany resume for consideration.
To apply for this position:
- Send resume as “Word” document and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com
- Confirm “BPaaS IT / OPs Support Director” is in the subject line of email
EEO / AA Employer