This client facing role is responsible for managing RAM client accounts with an emphasis on relationship building to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. This role requires precise attention to detail and the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities. This position is NOT a sales position. This resource is focused on the customer experience, possesses prior customer account management experience, and can “hand hold” the customer as required to establish and maintain a positive client relationship. The ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively with various internal groups, is self-motivated, and can work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Maintain client relationships and respond to client needs.
- Serve as internal advocate for client processes and requirements.
- Coordinate with multiple internal groups to identify and meet client needs.
- Deliver status reports and presentations to clients.
- Introduce new functions and features to the customer base.
- Engage in consultative conversations and identify business expansion opportunities.
- Maintain consistent and clear communication with the customers.
- Maintain customer retention and loyalty by establishing relationships.
- Be proficient in a ‘save’ situation.
Industry Experience: 3-5 years in healthcare industry experience working in the payer segment in Medicare Advantage or Managed Medicaid, or working with an industry competitor. Experience in commercial lines of business is a plus.
Skills & Knowledge: MS PowerPoint, Prezi, MS Word, MS Excel. Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and oral communication abilities a must. Attention to detail and the ability to work under time constraints are also required. Knowledge of the healthcare industry. Must possess strong analytical skills as well as exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Years of Experience: 5+ Years
Education: A Bachelor’s of Science (BS), Bachelors of Arts degree (BA) or equivalent is preferred
Travel Requirements: 20-30% (fluctuates)
References: Two Former Employers (Direct Manager), 1-2 former Clients
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits
Salary requirements must accompany resume for consideration.
To apply for this position:
- Send resume as “Word” document and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com
- Confirm “Client Account Executive” is in the subject line of email
EEO / AA Employer