The UAT Analyst will develop and execute user acceptance test plans in order to identify issues in end-to-end business outcomes within the software, configuration, business rules, process flows, etc. This role will ensure clear traceability of test cases to business requirements and business expectations. The analyst must have excellent problem-solving skills, along with keen attention to detail and outstanding written and oral communication abilities.
- Developing, maintaining and executing user test plans using automated and manual techniques
- Identifying and facilitating issue resolution with functional and technical groups
- Continuous validation that testing environment is updated to meet required data needs
- Documenting test results, tracking progress and defect resolution and working within required timelines to complete testing cycles
- Assist with on-going operational quality sampling
Industry Experience: 3-5 years in healthcare industry experience working in the payer segment in Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid, or working with an industry competitor. Experience in BPaas environment is a plus.
Skills & Knowledge: MS PowerPoint, Prezi, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access. Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and oral communication abilities a must. Candidate must have experience business user and regression testing experience. Attention to detail and the ability to work under time constraints are also required. Experience in use of industry testing software and reading EDI files is a plus.
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
Education: A Bachelors of Science (BS), Bachelors of Arts degree (BA) or equivalent is preferred
Travel Requirements: N/A
References: Two Former Employers (Direct Manager)
Number of Implementations: N/A
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits
Salary requirements must accompany resume for consideration.
To apply for this position:
- Send resume as “Word” document and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirm “UAT Analyst” is in the subject line of email
EEO / AA Employer