The Reporting and Analytics Analyst will collaborate with BPaaS and SaaS delivery leads to document, develop and implement the suite of reports and self-service capabilities. The incumbent will also be responsible for maintaining a standardized and scalable approach across clients. Additionally, it is required to perform analysis and trending on KPIs, which will be used to maximize operational continuous improvement initiatives and client outcomes.
- Document, develop, and maintain suite of reports using a BI tool
- Collaborate on strategy to implement a data driven decision making operations model
- Trend and analyze data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Produce and analyze ad hoc reports as required
- Implement continuous data quality validations to ensure accuracy of outputs
Industry Experience: 3-5 years of healthcare industry experience working in the payer segment in Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid, or working with an industry competitor. Experience in commercial lines of business is a plus.
Skills & Knowledge: BI Tool experience, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access. Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and oral communication abilities a must. Candidate must have experience writing SQL queries and understand complex data structures. Attention to detail and the ability to work under time constraints are also required. Ability to use industry reporting tools and techniques.
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
Education: A Bachelors of Science (BS), Bachelors of Arts (BA) degree or equivalent is preferred.
Travel Requirements: N/A
References: Two Former Employers (Direct Manager)
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits
Salary requirements must accompany resume for consideration.
To apply for this position:
- Send resume as “Word” document and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirm “Reporting and Analytics Analyst” is in the subject line of email
EEO / AA Employer