Delivering disciplined and compliant results while eliminating operational challenges and costly investments in infrastructure.
Not every health plan has all the technology, resources and infrastructure required to take on the day-to-day challenges of launching and/or managing a Medicare Advantage or Managed Medicaid plan. To that end, RAM Technologies, Inc. (RAM) has introduced RAM Health Services. RAM Health Services is RAM’s BPaaS Division, designed to take the hassles out of plan administration, staffing, and compliance oversight, while rapidly standing up experienced and efficient operations as an extension of your health plan. RAM’s dedicated services teams provide our BPaaS services on our own award winning end-to-end technology platform. Our services FTE’s are highly experienced on our technology solution, and regularly provide feedback to our development teams ensuring advanced compliance, and a rewarding experience for your Members and Providers.
Whether you are interested in our long-term operational delivery model or have an interim assistance need, the RAM Health Services team provides a wealth of administrative services leveraging our HEALTHsuite Advantage platform to meet your organization’s specific needs. Whether your plan is a start-up or a mature plan, RAM Health Services will take on as much or as little as you decide, while you focus on meeting your organization’s mission-critical business objectives.
Why should your organization consider RAM Health Services?
RAM identified a need in the small to mid-sized services market for health plans administering Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid. Traditionally, experienced service providers were only interested in working with larger plans (and larger revenues) leaving start-up and smaller plans forced to choose from TPA’s and other services providers without the skill sets and expertise in Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid – RAM’s “sweet spot” and exclusive areas of focus.
What does RAM bring to your organization that other service providers cannot?
- We leverage our organizations own award winning end-to-end technology platform: HEALTHsuite Advantage core and eHealthsuite portals;
- We built our BPaaS leadership team and operations staff with highly experienced personnel with decades of hands-on experience administering Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid;
- We embed compliance oversight and maintain a disciplined monitoring program as core components within our BPaaS delivery model and technology platform;
- We accommodate all Medicare Advantage, Special Needs and Managed Medicaid shapes, sizes and flavors – we offer a proven delivery model with a concentrated focus on small to mid-sized plans;
- RAM’s BPaaS teams are experienced on-shore FTE’s. Our value is not derived from inexpensive off-shore labor, our value stems from experienced BPaaS leaders who have constructed an advanced and innovative shared service model enabling highly competitive pricing & yielding unmatched results for our clients; and lastly
- We understand it is a privilege to represent our clients as a true extension of their health plan. We bring the same family-oriented culture and oversight to our BPaaS engagements that we are known for with our SaaS engagements;
RAM’s roots grow very deep and we treat our clients like family. Our clients are our most valued partner.
We have honed and continued to reinvest in our implementation methodology, leveraging highly successful practices and pre-configured solution components designed to greatly reduce time to market. Our focus removes the burden from our clients, we tailor the configuration to meet your specific plan’s requirements.
Following are some of the key operational areas where RAM Health Services can help:
- Plan, PBP, Benefit and Provider Contract Configuration and Management
- Enrollment, Eligibility and Reconciliation Management
- Premium Billing and Payment Processing
- Provider Data Management & Demographics
- Claims and Encounter Processing
- Customer Service / Member and Provider Call Center Management
- Mailroom, EDI and Fulfillment Services
- Appeals and Grievance Support
- Compliance and Performance Oversight
- Member and Provider Portals
- Technical, Reporting and Professional Services
- And more…
Whether there is a need to guide your organization through the nuances of the CMS application process and subsequent steps to becoming a licensed Medicare Advantage Plan, or navigating the complexities of state specific Managed Medicaid requirements, our team is ready to partner with your organization to deliver world class results.
Ask our sales team to schedule a call to review our Services Checklist. Your organization will benefit from a complete view of the functions and activities your plan needs to address, while you pick and choose the services you are interested in outsourcing.