RAM Technologies, Inc., the perennial leader in the development of enterprise software for healthcare payers administering Medicare Advantage and Special Needs plans, is proud to support the 2019 National Conferences on Medicare, Medicaid and Duals presented by America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP). RAM is supporting the event as a sponsor and exhibitor and will be showcasing their end-to-end solution, Medicare Advantage-in-a-Box, at the conferences being held September 23rd – 26th in Washington, DC.
“RAM has taken an unconventional approach to becoming the leading vendor and solution provider for Medicare Advantage and SNP plans,” said Christopher P. Minton, Executive Vice President of RAM Technologies. “We realized years ago that in order to truly make a difference in this market – it wasn’t enough to just have the best MA solution – we needed to eliminate implementation risk, collapse implementation timeframes and reduce overall costs for our health plan clients. Medicare Advantage in a Box does just that, deploying in less than 60 days with full capabilities to administer Original Medicare.”
The Medicare Advantage-in-a-Box solution greatly simplifies entry to the MA market, providing the following pre-configured capabilities:
- CMS required benefits coded to administer Original Medicare (MA / MAPD)
- CMS Fee Schedules and Prospective Payment Systems Pre-Loaded and Maintained
- Real-time claims editing and cost containment tools (bundling & unbundling)
- CMS required Interest and Penalty Calculations & Timely Filing Rules
- CMS Part C Monthly and Quarterly EOB’s
- CMS required letters and templates
- Predefined / automated workflows ensuring timely compliance with CMS
- Fully automated and integrated processes to exchange information Bi-directionally with CMS
- Predefined Security Groups and Roles by Job Function
- Data conversion API’s and load routines
- Over 500 Predefined Test Cases with Pre-determined Results
- And more
RAM Technologies will be showcasing this innovative offering at this year’s National Conferences on Medicare, Medicaid and Duals.
About RAM Technologies, Inc.
RAM Technologies is a leading provider of claims processing software for healthcare payers. For over 38 years RAM Technologies has led the way in the creation of superior benefit administration software and CMS integration tools for health plans serving government sponsored healthcare programs (Medicare Advantage, Special Needs, Managed Medicaid, etc.). RAM Technologies has merited a top spot in the Philadelphia Business Journal’s “List of Top Tech Employers” for ten consecutive years, has been featured in Inc. Magazine’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for five years and has been named Most Promising Insurance Technology Solution Provider by CIO Review. To learn more about RAM Technologies call (877) 654-8810 x 4, or visit www.ramtechinc.com.