We are looking for a full time Medicare Claims Implementation Specialist. Our ideal candidate has the ability to forge strong customer relations, identify and evaluate business needs, and provide workable configurations in support of detailed requirements. Assisting clients with configuration, training, testing and production activities is central to this position.
Working as part of the Implementation team, the candidate must possess strong reading comprehension, writing and presentation skills. Related healthcare or software implementation experience is welcomed, and the candidate can expect up to 50% travel.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years as a business analyst in the healthcare industry
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Travel up to 50% of time
- Implementation experience with healthcare software and/or healthcare organizations a plus
- Experience with UNIX is a plus
Salary requirements must accompany resume for consideration.
To apply for this position:
- Send resume as “Word” document and cover letter with salary requirements to HR@ramtechinc.com
- Confirm “Medicare Claims Implementation Specialist” is in the subject line of email
EEO / AA Employer